There’s a lot of facts about car, but there are 15 that you may be surprised to find out.
- While it’s not technically about car accidents, some cars transmissions took whale oil up until 1973.
- Each day in the US there are an estimated 135,000,000 cars on the road. Imagine how fewer there would be if more people carpooled.
- The first speeding ticket was issued in 1904 for just 12 miles per hour.
- About 40% of all fatal car accidents involve alcohol.
- It has been estimated that while operating a car or truck, a motorist will curse 32,000 times in their life.
- The first car used a lever, not a steering wheel, to direct the car. Yikes.
- The windshield wiper was invented by Mary Anderson and became the standard on all automobiles in America in 1916.
- We have all heard that you’re more likely to get into an accident a mile from home, but actually that majority of car accidents occur within three miles of the driver’s home.
- Each year, a surprising 15 pedestrian students are killed by school buses, typically these accidents happen after school is out.
- Rollovers are the most deadly type of accident.
- Despite the stereotype of women drivers, men actually cause twice as many accidents.
- Teens are at a much higher risk of being injured or killed in car accidents. Each year around 300,000 are injured and 5,000 are killed on average.
- You increase your chances of being in a car accident by 400% when talking on a cell phone.
- The average text takes 4.6 seconds to write. When you’re driving at 55 mph that means your eyes will be off the road for the length of a football field.
- Car accidents that involve injury occur every 14 seconds and every 12 minutes a car accident will be fatal.
If you are looking for a reputable collision repair in Huntington, West Virginia, then your wait ends right here. While it is imperative to get your car repaired right after a collision, you should never settle for less and perform your due diligence to find the most...
When your car gets damaged after an auto collision in Huntington, WV, the first thing you’d think of is how to get reputable auto collision experts in Huntington, WV, to work on your damaged car. While it's essential to find help immediately after a collision, it is...
If you’re looking for collision repair in Huntington, West Virginia, East End Auto Body is qualified and ready to bring your vehicle back to how it should be. We’ll explain the process of collision repair step by step. When looking at the collision repair process that...
When it comes to finding your go to auto collision experts in Huntington, West Virginia, East End Body Shop should be your first choice! Finding the right auto collision center usually comes with trial and error. Some may visit a body shop and have a bad experience,...
If your vehicle is damaged, it’s probably fixable. To figure out which services you might need, let’s go over the most common auto body repair services that shops have to offer. It’s not uncommon for most drivers to need service from an auto body repair shop at some...
With the current increase in gasoline prices, we at East End Auto Collision Repair in Huntington WV know that it is more important than ever to stretch our dollar at the gas pump. We have come up with a few simple ways to make your car more fuel-efficient and reduce...