East End Body in the Community
East End Body, Inc. is committed to actively contributing to the communities we serve. We support communities through charitable donations, partnerships with Cabell Huntington Hospital Foundation, Marshall University as well as Baskets for Branches for the Domestic Violence Shelter. We strive to give back to our community and are continuously looking for community projects to be a part of.
Reinvesting in communities
East End Body believes that when we reinvest in the communities we serve, we are creating a better place in which to work and to live.
Here are some examples of our community involvement:
* Cabell Huntington Hospital Foundation. The greatest immediate need is the fundraising for the Children’s Hospital. The project will reconstruct Cabell Huntington’s existing 10-bed Pediatric Intensive Care Unit and the 26-bed Pediatric Medical/Surgical Unit, and establish a dedicated front entrance and elevator for children to provide our pediatric patients with a unique approach to health care.
* Big Green Scholarship Foundation. The Big Green Scholarship Foundation provides financial support for over 480 Marshall University student athletes.
* Donated baskets to the Baskets for Branches fundraiser. Branches serves clients as a safe haven against further abuse whether physical or emotional for them and their children.
* Donations to the Huntington City Mission. The Huntington City Mission is a non-profit, non-denominational Christian organization established to meet the physical, emotional, social, and spiritual needs of all individuals in its care.
* Muscular Dystrophy Association. MDA Lockup where local business and community leaders agree to be “arrested” for having a “big heart” . This unique community-wide event raises funds for people with neuromuscular diseases.
East End Body Shop – your auto body repair shop of choice in the Huntington, WV, Barboursville, WV, Ceredo, WV, Burlington, OH, Sybene, WV, Shoals, WV, Catlettsburg, WV, Lavalette, WV, Proctorville, OH, Chesapeake, OH, Pea Ridge, WV, Bradrick, WV, Hodges, WV, and Westmoreland, WV areas.